1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? no one yet..woke up and came straight to work.
3. How tall are you? not sure...182cm maybe.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? the 12 day vacation we're gonna get because of Easter holidays. i love the Coptic Christians.
5. What’s the last movie you saw? No country for old men. pretty good.
6. Who was the last person you called? mahmoud
7. Who was the last person to call you? my sister
8. What was the last text message you received? a message from mobinil
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?don't use voicemail
10. Do you prefer to call or text? call
11. What were you doing at _AM last night? driving my car.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? yesterday
14. What color are your eyes? brown/hazel
15. What time did you wake up today? 8:00 am
16. What are you wearing right now? jeans and a polo shirt.
17. What is your favourite Christmas song? don't really celebrate christmas but there's this song that has a solo by the guitarist from The Darkness...
18. Where is your favourite place to be?
19. Where is your least favourite place to be?
alexandria in the summer
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? for a vacation? probably spain or italy.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
happily married with kids hopefully.
22. Do you tan or burn? tan.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? the monster under the bed.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed? it's a standard single bed.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? desktop. my laptop stopped working a couple of months ago and i can't afford to buy a new one yet.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
29. What color are your sheets? there are many. different colours.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? one
31. What is your favourite season? spring, but since it only lasts for 2 days in egypt i'll have to be realistic and say winter.
32. What do you like about Fall? the not-so-cold-not-so-hot weather
33. What do you like about Winter?
rain, the cold breeze, the thick blanket.
34. What do you like about the Summer? the company i usually have when on a trip.
35. What do you like about Spring? it's obvious, the weather
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 2: cairo and dhahran in saudi
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
same as previous answer.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? el shebsheb.
39. Are you a social person?
not really. but i've been trying to work on that lately
40. What was the last thing you ate? mcdonalds
41. What is your favourite restaurant?
hmm..tough one...i think chopsticks in mohandeseen makes amazing chinese food...
42. What is your favourite ice cream? vanilla i guess
43. What is your favourite dessert?
44. What is your favourite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? strawberry
46. Do you like Chinese food? love it
47. Do you like coffee? nope
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? one or 2
49. What do you drink in the morning? tea
50. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? no
51. Do you know how to play poker?
52. Do you like to cuddle?
53. Have you ever been to Canada?
54. Do you have an addictive personality?
55. Do you eat out or at home more often? lately i've been eating out much more than i've been eating at home...but i'm not happy about that.
56. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? no
57. Do you want kids? sure
58. Do you speak any other languages? english and arabic
59. Have you ever gotten stitches? nope
60. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? nope
61. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? depends on my mood.
62. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? window
63. Do you know how to drive stick? yep.
64. What is your favourite thing to spend money on? can't really think of anything
65. Do you wear any jewellery? No
66. What is your favourite TV show? lost/scrubs
67. Can you roll your tongue?
68. Who is the funniest person you know? my dad
69. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
70. What is the main ring tone on your phone? "fee fi fo" by the cranberries
71. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
72. What red object is closest to you right now? a red pen
73. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? no
74. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed but it makes no difference
75. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? big bear
76. Do you flirt a lot? nope
77. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? bbq sauce
78. What is your favourite food?
koshari/stuffed pigeons/ sea food/ spaghetti with white sauce..
79. Can you change the oil on a car? i know the steps but i've never actually done it before
80. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? yes many times
81. Have you ever run out of gas? no
82. What is your usual bedtime? weekdays at around 12:00, weekends at around 3:00
83. What was the last book you read? roald dahl's Completely Unexpected Tales...great read.
84. Do you read the newspaper? yes but i just read the headlines
85. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? nope
86. Do you watch soap operas? nope
87. Do you dance in the car?
88. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? no picture frames in my office.
89. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? a work related note
90. What is your favourite candle scent?
i've only tried lavender..not bad
91. What is your favourite board game? chess
92. When was the last time you attended church? i went to the mosque yesterday
93. Who was your favourite teacher in high school? i guess my math teacher Amin Selim.
94. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
3 days, not really a tent... more like a hut.
95. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? my cousin bringing me back a gift from his trip to the states.