i'm the most lazy person i know. yesterday i woke up and decided to change that. i decided not to go to college and instead go to the mechanic and spend the day there fixing the millions of things i needed to fix in my car.
here's a list of some of the things that needed fixing:
- the cooling system was leaking
- the cooling system was all rusty and needed to get cleaned
- the wipers were worn out
- the water pump that supplies the wipers wasn't working
- the right rear-end lights weren't working
- the a/c wasn't working
- the cassette player wasn't working (only fm)
- the handbrake was weak
- the suspension system needed to be checked on
- cooling system fixed
- cooling system cleaned and changed coolant
- rear lights
- suspension system
the cassette player needs replacement too but i'm thinking of buying an mp3 player instead and hooking it up with the car speakers.